Hot Air Stirling Engine Power Generator Steam Engine Motor Model Educational Toy
- List PriceUS$50.65piece
- Sale PriceUS$50.65piece
- ShippingFree Shipping
- Place the engine model in horizontal position,make sure there is no wind flow in presence,and unscrew the valve(water- injection screw cover) in the boiler to add water.Note the water can only be added to 2/3 of the capacity!
- Add alcohol into the spirit lamp to 2/3 of the capacity,place wicks into the copper cover and place the two spirit lamps into the two lamp bases under the boiler.Ignite the spiritlamps with the precondition that safety is ensured and heat the boiler.
- Heat the boiler water to the boiling point,rotate the flywheel(follow the starting direction shown in the figure)until the flywheel can rotate by itself.
- Under anhydrous conditions prohibit heating steam boiler,the model may cause serious injury!
- This engine is perfectly for kids over 12 years old.
- There will be the operation of steam,when the steam too much, the engine will stop working, inside and outside the needle often set aside to reduce friction
- Do not rotate the nut too tightly, otherwise the glass is broken, if the piston is cracked, can be bonded with glue.
- The alcohol lamp wick do not touch the glass, do not get too tight ring
- Pulling the piston connecting rod can not force the front end, because the front end is easy to break
1 Set of Stirling Engine Model